1 on 1 Public Speaking Masterclasses
Totally bespoke, intensive, 1 on 1 sessions with Tina
Ideal for delegates who have a particular presentation to prepare for
Completely flexible and can be split over a couple of sessions to fit around your busy schedule
Overall content will include:
Building audience rapport - In simple terms, making people like you
Body awareness – how your body language can influence your audience
Vocal delivery – what you say and how you say it
Why book a 1 on 1 public speaking masterclass?
For that reason, I will always talk to you via Skype, telephone or email prior to the training to find out exactly what your experience is and which areas you are most interested in working on.
The session can be tailored around a specific presentation that you have been asked to deliver. We will spend time understanding the event and the outcomes that you would most like from your speech.
After the training I will schedule a follow up event, either via Skype or face to face to hear your reflections on how the event went and to discuss any future presentations you are likely to deliver.
Our speaking masterclass packages
Masterclasses are suitable for presenters who have a specific presentation to prepare for and for main board and senior management level delegates.
They can be run in the following formats:
- Whole day session
- Half day session
- 2 x sessions of approximately 2-3 hours each
- Individual Skype sessions
- The principles of spoken communication
- Audience attention – getting it, maintaining it
- Audience size – techniques for large and small
- Presentation content – information versus entertainment
- Your presentation
- Video review and critique
- Detailed analysis of content, style and suitability
- Script work
- Layout work
- Graphics discussion
- Handling questions
- Key points for graphic creation